Sunday, December 24, 2006

Well it has been awhile since I have written anything. Being home and hainvg the two kids there doesn't lend too much time to bloging. It is Christmas Eve and we are at my parents house. My grandparents have come in from Little Rock to spend Christmas with us. We are all excited to see them and get to spend some time with them. We went and had some Christmas pictures taken. I'll post them as well. There is only one more week until I go back to work. I think it will actually be more of break then being at home will have been. Having to have a little baby and to chase after Breanna all day is a TON of work. I have tonld my babysitter (who has VERY graciously watched Breanna one day a week for me while I have been of, for free mind you.) I don't know where she gets the energy and sanity to watch all of the kids all day long especially since her little one is only a month older than JJ. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. I am going to post more of the pictures from JJ first days too, I haven't posted many of them yet last time my computer froze and I haven't gotten back to it yet!! Love ya'll!!
Jay and little Jay
Grandad and JJ
Gamma and JJ
Just after being born still in the operaing room
Breanna didn't quite understand what was going on and she was WAY tired!! Well there you go the pictures from Christmas and the ones from JJ being born. Hope you liked them. I'll get some Christmas day pics up soon, and I promise I'll blog more often!!

0 people showing some love: