Monday, February 04, 2008

The Shoe war!

I'd like to start with saying to anyone who knows my family that you know that some, no make that all of us have a pretty strong will and are very certain that we are right most of the time. So let me tell my mother now I am sorry, and yes your hopes have come true, I have a child just like me.
This morning as I was attempting to get Breanna dressed and ready for the day, she on the other hand had another plan.....sleep. So I said "Don't you want to get dressed and ready to go to new school?" "NO!"
So I had to basically get her dressed while she was sleeping. Then she layed back down on the floor and went to sleep. I got JJ up and he on the other hand was in a great mood and let me get him dressed and ready without a fight.
Then it came time to get in the car and go, so I told Breanna it was time to put on her shoes and get in the car. I attempted to put on her boots (which would look VERY cute with her little sweater dress) and she threw a HUGE fit, tears, screaming, I got the works. She wanted to wear orange and black swimming shoes. (They would look great with her purple and white dress). We got in the car without shoes, got to "new school" and fought about it there too. Finally I told her that she had to put them on if she wanted to go to school (for the 100th time) she turned her head away from me wouldn't look at me and stuck out her foot.
OK this child is ONLY 2 1/2 years old. I am in BIG trouble with this one!!!


1 people showing some love:

Nichole said...

That is hilarious!!

Strong will certainly does run in your family! ;)