Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Trivia......a riddle of sorts...


I am 30 my daughter is 3

When I am 31 my daughter will be 4

When I am 32 my daughter will be 5

When I am 33 my daughter will be 6


What is interesting about that? Can you figure out the puzzle.

I know it is pretty simple and not that hard, but it popped into my head a few minutes ago, and I got a kick out of it!

5 people showing some love:

Nichole said...

I've been sitting here staring at this thing as clueless as I could be.... Then I think I finally figured it out. 3+1=4 3+2=5.... yes??

Now the biggest question is, how in the world did you notice this?? (Assuming that is what it is)

Amanda said...

That is what it is. YEAH Nicole!
I don't know how I popped into my head, I was sitting outside with the kids Breanna started talking about being 2 and that is when it came to me! =)

Tami said...

Man I am an idiot.....i would have never figured this out....serious:)

~ H ~ said...

I figured it out right away...the two digits in your age, when added, equal her age...that's really kind of a neat little tidbit!

Brittany said...

Wow...I would have never have figured that out! That is totally neat though!