Friday, May 08, 2009

I love these sunsets

We have had two strait days of sunshine. Before that it was 10 days of gray, rainy days. I loved getting to see the sunset again! So I went out back and took some pictures. It is supposed to rain again all weekend, well really until Tues.
So I will miss these sunsets until they again return.



8 people showing some love:

DetJessandalltherest said...

ah! So pretty.

...i can't take this rain anymore. Serious.

Gamma Sharon said...

They are beautiful and I love sunsets too.
Over from SITS... you were ahead of me in roll call.
Hope you have a great weekend!

Rocksee said...

Stunning!!!

Hey have you entered my giveaway??

Nichole said...

Those colors in the sky are beautiful!! Very pretty.

Ellen and Sharon said...

Wow! That is AWESOME!

{Katie Lane} said...

I love sunsets. These are amazing!

Reeni♥ said...

How gorgeous!!!

Mrs Cooper said...

Beautiful